BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Your Ad Here

Add your Ad here!

Your Ad Here

Chihuahua is so last year

Leiko's hee-ah!!!I've been very-very-busy-busy-busy.I have a life, duh. So does any of ya'll miss me? Obviously, yea HA-HA! jk!

How are you? Good? Good!
How's Leiko? She's great!!!! GUESS WHAT?? My parents have been thinking about getting me a.......*drumrolls*... sibling!!! They think I'm lonely cause I don't have any siblings and my parents are barely home. Ha-ha! I love you mom, dad lol. So, they're going to adopt a baby on some orphanage, maybe, idk. And I'm so so so excited about this. I asked them for a blonde baby girl, with blue eyes, oooh she must be cute!! AWWW I can't wait for this!! OH! I need a name! Leiko Jr? Lol lol lol. OHMUHGUD! How about her outfits? Her bed? The nursery room? Stuffed animals? Socks? Okay, I gotta go to pick some cute dresses and dolls and wallpaper and and and many more for Leiko Jr!!! Catch yall Laytah, ciao. L






P.S if any of y'all got any requests, questions, and stuff just go ahead, ask us, and let us know! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment