BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Your Ad Here

Add your Ad here!

Your Ad Here

Damn Busy

Whoa. Calendar says it's August already. How quick. Dear time, slow your pace, you're not on a race.

Believe me or not. My life has been so...full of crap. And busy, indeed. First, school has been insulting me with assignment, paper, exam, homework, etc etc. Then, my sister. YES. MY SISTER. Lil Leiko (still haven't got a name for her), she's a half year old, and yet annoying, she cries like every time. Fortunately her nanny can handle that, phew. M, just like her previous post, has been so busy. We barely have time to hang out together. Even in school, since we're taking some different classes. We still have recess and lunch, but it's not enough. Tristan has been so busy too, just like her sister. Another bad news: he's going to college next year, which means... oh nevermind, this stuff brings me to tears.

So, you see how life has been treating me?

No comments:

Post a Comment